You want to know if the Shnuggle Baby Bath Tub is really as great as everyone says? We’ve tested the product in-depth and here are the results:
Who is this for?
The Shnuggle Baby Bath is suitable for babies from birth up to 12 months. It’s beautifully designed with smooth curves and a flowing roll top and ultra portable.
The Shnuggle Baby Bath fits into bath, shower, kitchen sink or on the floor. More than that, it also as an integrated bum support for hands-free bathing.
What makes the Shnuggle Bath Bath special?
The baby bath tub features an integrated Bum Bump which supports your baby while they recline in the early months after birth, giving you a hands free experience. And hand free means more time to wash and play with the baby.
As the baby gets older, the Bum Bump provides support and making the bath time even more safe and your baby more confident.
Another nice attribute is its size. The Shnuggle Bath is ideal for use in the Bath, Shower, Kitchen Sink or on the floor. The material is sturdy, yet lightweight making it easy to carry (even when filled with water).
There are rubber feet on the base for safety and the bath is fully compliant with all applicable safety regulations.
What are the product dimensions & facts?
- Item Weight: 1.24 kg
- Customer Reviews on Amazon: 867 customer reviews
- Product Dimensions: 62 x 39 x 36 cm
- Target gender: Unisex
- Other features: integrated bum bump, warm foam backrest & grippe non-slip feet
- Overall rating: The Shnuggle Baby Bath has been rated #1 on Amazon in the category Baby Baths
What are some of the Cons?
- May be a little difficult to clean
- Not so suitable for newborns less than 3 week olds who can’t support their head
- Baby may outgrow the bath quickly
What are some of the Pros?
- Takes up less pace without sacrificing water capacity
- Extremely portable. You can use this bath tub anywhere
- Non-slip feet on the bottom help the bath stay in place
- Comfortable warming back rest for little one
Check out the latest pricing on Amazon.